I don’t know about you but I love a good rainy day! You can wear your comfiest clothes and bum around home all day relaxing. Heaven!
If you ever find yourself wondering what to do on a rainy day, have a look below for my favourite rainy day activities.
- Read that book you keep putting off or finish the one your currently on.
- Have a nice toasty bubble bath.
- Have a movie marathon – chick flicks anyone?!
- Cook up a storm.
- Or if your more like me, bake up a storm!
- Binge watch your favourite show on Netflix.
- Turn on your fairy lights and your favourite “pretty” music playlist and just sit, listen and relax.
- Have an at-home spa day.
- Puzzles and board games!
- Organise and clean out your wardrobe.
- Channel your inner Picasso and whip out those paint brushes.
- Research or start a new hobby.
- Make yourself a cup of tea or hot chocolate and watch the rain.
- Let out your inner gamer and spend the day playing your favourite games… personally, I’m a Zelda and Fable fan.
- Dance like no ones watching!
What are your go-to rainy day activities?