Hi and welcome!
I’m Ashlee, creator of White Petal Travels.
I started this blog in July 2016 while living abroad in Spain. It follows my life and adventures throughout the world, offering helpful tips and tricks along the way.
20 Random Facts About Me
- I get really excited to read my horoscope. Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- I’m a chocoholic. There’s no such thing as just one piece of chocolate.
- I’m that person who listens to a song over and over again.
- I also reread books… if you have a good thing you don’t let it go right?
- I’m not a big drinker and haven’t been drunk in years.
- I did classical singing for 8 years.
- I thought I could fly when I was younger and pretend my horse was a Pegasus.
- I also thought I could speak to trees… I wanted to be a forest fairy.
- I LOVE roast veggies.
- I’m a shy person until I get to know someone, then you can’t shut me up.
- I get really caught up in characters and emotions from shows/movies/books.
- I can’t just have a normal bath. I need candles, pretty music and Epson salts and I’ll be in there most of the night.
- I have a massive sweet tooth. There is ALWAYS room for dessert.
- My first love was Orlando Bloom.
- Fable and Zelda are my all-time favourite video games.
- I’m horrible at doing my hair. I have 3 styles; natural, straight and messy what the hell is that bun.
- I prefer freshwater and waterfalls to the beach.
- I’m a massive romantic.
- My dream growing up was to own a florist with a patisserie next door.
- Classical chill out music is my jam.
Where I’ve Been
Countries visited: 9 out of 196
Australian, Vietnam, Bali, England, Netherlands, Spain, France, Canada, America.